ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

awesome

i love the beat, the style, and just the general song, funny thing is this sounds incredibly like the mortal kombat theme song, without me ever beleiveing its a copy or anything, possible inspiration or simple fluke of my mind?

Super Mario World Ghost Remix Super Mario World Ghost Remix

awesome

although this is wicked, it isnt the ghost house tune, but the forteress tune!

Devastus responds:

Yeah, I mixed it up in the naming process back then. A rather shameful act, taking into consideration that I was well aware of where the song plays (I wouldn't know the song too well if I didn't) :P

Happy Lands Ahoy! Happy Lands Ahoy!

<(' '<) <(' ')> (>' ')>

XD simply hilarious, put this thing on repeat and go psycho XD. although i hate to admit, make more, this is awesome.

Devastus responds:

I agree, just try dancing to it on repeat, you'll get lost in your own little happy place very quickly :P

And yes, I definitely need to make more this kind of shit :P Thanks for the review.

Titanium Assault Titanium Assault

hardcore

Definatly hardcore shit right there. I love the short lyric "bursts" They truly fit the stile. The lyrics are dark and dreadfull wich is awesome. The slightly psychotic feeling to it is also simply wicked! XD

Bloody Soil Bloody Soil

damn good

i beleive the lack of deep hard growling is actualy good for this song. The dark "growlish" speech actualy sounds much better than an actual growl would. Once again an awesome song.

The Summoning (orchestral) The Summoning (orchestral)

Supreme

I saw someone say that with vocals this would equal dimmu, i cant say i aggree, because i truly beleive your vocals BEAT those of dimmu. When you and TBOB start growling together, its simply incredible. With the dark epic feeling behind this song...this would be even more insanely good.