Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

*drools*

ITS OVER SIXTEEEEEN THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! lol this is the best flash series EVER. keep it up.

graphics: somehow you manage to make the best out of sprite movies, i meen sprites arent the best in graphics but mixed withthe special fx and all, your sprites rule the world.

style:i must admit my first impression of -sonic+mario+dragon ball...+a little megaman=wtf? but it seems you managed to turn that weird concept into the greatest thing on ng here.

sound: not much to say here, it rocks.

violence: anyone not putting a 10 here is out of their mind. no theres no blood and gore but 90% of the darn movie if violence XD(wich is good, we like violence....must...killl)

interactivity:well this being a movie there was no need for it.

humour:well as much as this is an action packed series, it has just the right amount of spicy humour in it, simply making it twice as fun to watch.

overall:dude your my newgrounds god along with grandfaloon, keep it up, we love you. btw im going to check the audio website as i guess thats where u took your music, but if its not all there, where ya get it? its awesome!

Say Something! Say Something!

GOD FINALY SOME WHO THINKS LIKE ME!

KILL THE SMILEYS!

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

your the best man

once again, the graphics/story/style/EVERYTHING was incredible.just like your alien series, just like vahalla knights, just like all you do. i love your style, your the best.(( if ever you see this...when do you intend to make the next vahalla knights?))

LR: Prelude LR: Prelude

simply wicked

your graphics and ability to make a battle sceen are almost perfect in my opinion. some say its senseless violence and tarantino is tarantino and yours is crap. honestly, there is no difference between you and tarantino(take kill bill for example, you call that a story line?) its just plain action and violence...and that is whats good about it. keep up the exelent work...your in my favorites

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

drool

i loved it from the begining to the end, the graphics where good, the sound good, and the music awesom.
the only 2 things that bugged me a bit are:1-after pushing the rock aside, his right arm is missing, we see his hand, but no right arm.
2-the battle had the same damn music as knight of vahalla(here on ng) with basicaly same scenario, a good holy being against squeletons.
note: these are details, cuz i loved the fight anyway!oh yeah, and the best was when the bird said:oh crap

Piggy Bank Pinko Piggy Bank Pinko

awesome

your the best man

Dead Stench 1 Dead Stench 1

gruesome

try improving on your arm and leg movement so that they look more natural,exept for that....everything was exelent,and the sound???WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

X-Men: House of M part 2 X-Men: House of M part 2

babies

PUT THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Marvel Villains Assemble Marvel Villains Assemble

do not critisise pink!!!!

this rules!!!!!

Famous Jack-o-Lanterns Famous Jack-o-Lanterns

simple

so simple yet so awesome,these are the best,dont try to figure out why this is the way it is,it just is...one word....perfect